HANDS FREE MASSAGE in NEAR ME Spa - DUBAI | ☎ 0525337783

HANDS FREE MASSAGE in NEAR ME Spa - DUBAI | ☎ 0525337783

Massage therapy is a wonderful and transformational profession. I should know, I have been practicing and teaching massage therapy for 18 years. I am also married to a massage therapist.
Sometimes she used to come home in the evening complaining that her hands, wrists or thumbs hurt after a long day of doing many massage sessions.
And at other times it was my turn after I had a large stiff massage client who wanted deep therapeutic work, and I could feel it in my hands afterwards.
Most massage therapists have to confront this issue sooner or later.
Our hands are our main tools. It is a balancing act:
  • How much work can you get out of your hands without risking the health of them?
  • How strongly can you work to satisfy your client without endangering your hands?
How many years will you last in your chosen profession if your hands start to tire and wear out?
Studies show that there are plenty of therapists who did not make it over this hurdle and they dropped out of this profession.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Near Me Dubai Land Full Body Massage Center | ☎ 00971525337783

Trigger Point Therapy in in NEAR ME Spa - DUBAI | ☎ 0525337783